Bring your friends on a trip to South America and travel for free. Well, almost.
Substantial savings for natural born leaders. We appreciate the effort it takes and we want you to benefit.
Here's how it work:
- For groups of 9-12 people who book a trip 5 days or longer, the group leader gets 50% off the ground cost. (based on double occupancy)
- For groups of 13 or more people who book a trip 5 days or longer, the group leader gets 100% off the ground cost. (based on double occupancy)
- For cruise ship groups, leaders who organize a minimum of 10 people (max 14 people) are entitled to 50% off the ground cost of a 3-Day excursion to Machu Picchu (based on double occupancy)
Here's the deal:
- All communications will go through the leader. You will be the go-between for questions, documents and pre-departure travel information
- All payments will be made as one group (for a small fee, it's possible to pay separately as couples or individuals)
- Flights, meals, drinking water, travel insurance, airport fees, excess baggage fees are not covered
- 30% non-refundable deposit payments are due at time of reservation. Including the leader. Cancellation rules apply
- Group leader can pay single supplement for private room
- Leader will be reimbursed the full amount of the deposit on the day the trip departs.
- Includes Inca Trail permits when hikes are booked as part of your total trip 5 days or longer
- Group members should arrive and depart on the same dates.
- Leader are not expected to help lead during the trip. Once you arrive, your job is done
- Your trip will be private. We will not combine your group with any other people
- We will provide you with a detailed itinerary and quote to share with your group by email or snail mail. (we cover the printing and mailing expenses)
- Recruit 25 or more travelers for trips 7-Days or longer, and we will reward your hard work with free travel & $1000 USD cash bonus after the trip.
What happens if someone cancels and the number of travelers falls below the minimum?
- *For cancellations that occur 30 days or less before the trip, 100% of the full payment of the person(s) cancelling is retained and the group leader is not obligated to contribute
- *For cancellations that occur 31 days or more before the trip, the full deposit is retained and the group leader will be required to make up the difference. 70% of the total ground cost based on double/triple occupancy
Can the group leader share or distribute the travel savings in any way he or she decides?
- *Yes, as long as we are made aware of the distribution plan at the time of booking
Got Questions? Contact our US office. We're ready to help you become the best leader. Ever! Where do you want to go?